Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Snap

Not just one sock, but two socks:I finished the pair yesterday. This morning I celebrated by putting them on and enjoying warm toasty toes. Unfortunately I then had to go and spend two hours waiting at the doctors' surgery to have someone look at the sticky red swollen eye I woke up with this morning, so my leisurely Sunday morning was shortlived. I got a good bit of drop spindling done while I was waiting--that's some compensation. Now I have antibiotic eye drops and ointment to use and strict instructions to look after myself. OK, OK, that's not going to stop me knitting.

2 comments:

Knitspingirl said...

Love the socks - you should be very proud of them (& I'm impressed you're wearing them straight away!)
Bet you can't just stop at one!

Chiara Z said...

Umm--next one cast on already! I'm now thinking of how to refine my process. Then it will be trying diffeerent patterns. Not planning to stop anytime soon:)