- a coffee shop with good coffee and homemade yummies in the entrance foyer
- live music in that same foyer--the sound greeted me as I got out of the car
- an interesting, light, spacious, well heated building
- lots of exciting stalls, including some I recognised from other like-minded markets; quality textiles, but no handspun or hand-dyed work--looks as though I'd fit right in
- prices that seemed to reflect the degree of skill and effort involved in making the wares . . .
And then there were these:Blue and silver chain-mail earings--they had to come home with me! Now that's a hazard I'm open to whenever I check out a good market. There's always something uniquely irresistable to put a hole in my budget. Oh well, I'm happy with that sort of risk!