Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Getting Moving

You're looking at two boxes of fabric which I'm planning to move out of my house. Yep, that's me the fabric hoarder offloading some fabric. This is ribbing and nylon-lycra scraps. I used to use it to make t-shirts and rash vests for some little people in my life. Those little people are now big people with a well developed sense of fashion and pretty good options for shopping. And yes, I'll still be doing lots of sewing and making special things for special people: big and small, but it probably won't be those everyday basics. Anyway, I can't justify the space for scraps and bits that I might or might not use, so out they go! I've offered them on Freecycle--an internet recycling group I enjoy participating in--but if you're a reader here and want to pick them up, that's fine too. Just let me know.

2 comments:

Dee said...

yeay you :)

Chiara Z said...

Thanks! It's amazing how much easier I'm finding it to offload things when I think about the value of my space, not just the value of the stuff.