Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Where Am I?

It's rare now for me to go a day without blogging. But yesterday it was just too hard. I didn't come up to my place in the morning. I'd had a bad night with coughing and wheezing from the concrete dust added to my usual sleeping difficulties. And my friend Anna's place is less than ten minutes away from the Guild rooms where I needed to be for my spinning class, so I enjoyed a coffee with her rather than confront this:

I don't know if you can make it out, but there is still a computer on my desk. Right now I'm sitting at it. I've moved a few of the loose items away from the doorway and squeezed through to upload some photos and type this. The dogs keep trying to squeeze into the same little space. They're unsettled with all the changes and my periodic disappearances.

My task for the day is to try to sort this space a bit more and fit a little more stuff into it. I think I'll try to move the computer out of the way as well. I hadn't counted on the concrete dust, so I'll try hard to get some doors closed between the work area and my stuff. Then I'll return to my refuge at Anna's house.

No comments: