Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hanging in There

OK, I'm still here.

I still haven't got floors at my house and the dogs don't know which way is up. I'm not so sure myself, but I did manage to get a bit of knitting finished at Stuzzi's in Northcote at lunchtime today. It's a neck-roll with a twist. The yarn is dark teal bamboo-wool blend. I got a couple of the staff to try it on. They're knitters and always comment on my work. I think I could have sold it several times over, but it's a prototype, so I'm keeping it. Sorry, no photos today, I can't get all the connections sorted.

So, I'm hanging in there and signing out. I'll let Muki know that she's a hit with my blog readers. She cutely supervised while I made mushroom risotto this morning:)

2 comments:

Vireya said...

So are the floors still going ahead tomorrow, or will all this rain somehow interfere?

Chiara Z said...

Floors are going ahead--if the flooring arrives! It's promised, but not yet delivered . . .