Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

This and That

I finished the Lattice Lace scarf yesterday morning. I just kept knitting until I'd used up the second ball, even though I maybe could have stopped a little sooner. I like to have quite a bit of length in my scarves to give me different options when I wear them. I'm also trying to avoid having lots of leftover bits of yarn to deal with. I immediately started a hat in the same yarn, teamed with a teal wool-lycra, also leftover from the recent blanket.

The multiplication problem I've been experiencing with this collection of yarns continues. One large cushion cover, a scarf and most of a hat done since I finished the blanket and there are still a fair few balls of yarn in the box. Oh well, I'm not complaining, it's nice to have some accessories to mix and match, and it's just the right time of year for a bit of light woolly goodness.

2 comments:

SewSofie said...

I love this scarf! I think it will look wonderful on you. Well done.

Chiara Z said...

Thanks:) I'm glad of the warm weather, but I need a cool morning so I can wear it.