Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering . . .

A few weeks ago I posted a teaser. It was a gift for my friend D's birthday and I wanted to post about it without spoiling the surprise. Well, the birthday has been and gone. In my rush to get the gift in the mail, I forgot to take a final photo. Today I received this in my inbox:It's an armchair caddy--usually to be found over the arm of the chair, but I think here it's draped over the back of the chair to catch maximum light. A big pocket to hold embroidery bits and pieces, plus a needle book, pin-cushion and scissor holder. My friend has two blogs: one about Dee-cluttering and the other, Silk-stitching. I guess I wanted to have a bet each way!

2 comments:

SewSofie said...

Wow thats such a cool idea and a very thoughtful present. Loving the fabric too.

Dee said...

yep, it sure was photgraphed over the back of the chair. I wanted to show it against the chair but the light was terrible over the arm, also that would require squatting and that is beyond me. :)