Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Colour Me, Baby!

This crib sheet was pale pink a couple of days ago. Not any more:I tied it up with lots of little elastic bands, then dyed it in a fuscia colour. After a while I lifted it out, added a warm blue to the bucket and then dropped it back in again. Now it's soaking in the sink. It will take a while to finish rinsing. You guessed it, I still have procion dyes all over the house. I'm making slow progress on the conflicting tasks of using them up and cleaning up. I'll continue walking that particular tightrope today. My beading class has been potsponed again, so I have the day at home. I can cope with a fair bit of mess around the place as long as there's room to move. So, I'll work on that today. Meanwhile, the rinsing continues.

1 comment:

Dee said...

LOVE the colours - that sheet is sooooo cool. any modern mama would be pleased - not just the Nimbin gals ;).