Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Papercraft or Paper-work?

I don't do a lot of papercraft, but I did help a friend redecorate her bedroom during the holidays and when she asked for a paper bouquet to match the doona cover I'd made for her, we came up with this:
On the other hand, there's this:
You guessed it, financial records. Finances are not my best craft! There is little room for creativity, at least, not if I want to stay on the right side of the law! And unlike the textiles I like to work with, this stuff isn't very flexible. So I have to clear my mind, clear my table and sort it out a step at a time: make a list and add it up. I can do it, but it's not fun . . . oh well . . .

1 comment:

Dee said...

yes, i much prefer paper-craft to paper work... sadly i seem to do more paper work than paper craft! i am sure there are a few out there who prefer the paper work to the paper-craft and all i can say is God bless 'em, they can have it!!