Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Now What?

The chairs I sold on eBay were picked up yesterday. It was a bit of a saga since the buyers had seriously over-estimated how quickly they could travel to pick up several items in different parts of the city. I had a good book and my crochet flowers to keep me occupied, so the waiting wasn't too bad. Now I need to arrange for the delivery of my new lounge suite. I put off having it delivered last week because I really didn't want to have to cope with two sets of furniture in my relatively small space. This morning I thought I would rearrange the other items that need to move to make everything ready.



















I'd like to be able to say that I'm excited about it all, but really, I'm feeling overwhelmed by indecision. I thought I had it all planned out, but now I'm not so sure. I've been measuring and looking and re-measuring. Then I decided to stop and write this post. That's done. Now what?

No comments: