Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Three

One more day of walking to tick off! The dogs are now at the stage of anticipating their outing and looking out for any clues that I might be about to put on my walking shoes. They are so good for my motivation. How could I refuse those joyous woofs and wagging tails!
As for take-home beauty, I picked this sprig of lavender:

I must say, it didn't look like anything special until I got it home and subjected it to the macro treatment. I'm testing the limits of the macro lens--and so far, I'm pretty happy.

No walk today. I'm off to the Wool Show at Bendigo. I need to walk out of the house before 7 am. I'm rarely out of my bedroom by 7 am these days, so it's a bit of an effort, but it should be a great day.

Note to self: I don't need any more fleeces! Oooh, well, . . . maybe just one?

No comments: