- a simple scarf and hat made from hand-dyed wool and silk,
- one of my crazy-knit scarves: bright orange made from rovings with all sorts of extra bits
- one of my big knit scarves in bright green and white
- one of my crochet wool berets with pigtails
- my blue spring scarf--made from a fine single with crochet twirls
- my black and bright crochet scarf--made from crochet circles in fine wool
- and just to mix it up a bit more, my twisted wire jewelry tree prototype
I dropped off the package in the morning and had a bit of a chat about how the co-op works. Now I just have to let my work speak for itself at the meeting. I should hear back within a few days.
Dropping off the package and walking away felt quite strange--like auditioning for a part and not being there for my own performance!