Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Now What?

A couple of months ago, I provided a blow by blow description of what it takes to get me to the Guild on the morning of a weaving class: from packing the car to finally arriving in the teaching area, coffee in hand. This morning one of my classmates got into trouble in that process. She was running late, and decided to park her car across the road and carry her loom, but she couldn't do without her morning coffee. I got back from the coffee shop with my customary latte and chocolate muffin to find her in this state:

I was cruel enough to snap the pic before going to give her a hand. She was kind enough to give me permission to use the pic:)

2 comments:

Dee said...

hehehehe, talk about a picture saying a thousand words. looks like it was also a bit nippy this morning.

Chiara Z said...

Twelve degrees when I got up this morning. That's after it was 29 on Friday--talk about Melbourne weather!