Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Works of Art

My friends W and R have two new members in their household--burmese kittens, Fred and George. They are beautifully coloured and alternate between incredible acts of acrobatics and fond snuggling. After they had entertained me with double back flips, they had a thorough mutual kitty wash and curled up for a sleep. Of course I was there with my camera! R put out the challenge that I couldn't put them on my blog since they're not textile art. Well, here they are. They are definitely works of art and they're furry--I know that well because I happen to be allergic to cats. But I was more than happy to take antihistamines and Ventolin for the privilege of meeting these two gorgeous feline bundles.

2 comments:

Vireya said...

I've seen plenty of textile art blogs with posts about recipes, the blogger's children or grandchildren, their garden, etc, etc. I think a couple of cute kittens can be forgiven! Especially when those cats appear to be sleeping on a woven textile of some variety.

Dee said...

such a cute pair of kitties. well chosen W & R. :)
definately within the 'bounds' of textiles.