Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Fibre Therapy

Yesterday didn't get any less stressful after my 4.00 am wake up, but at the end of the day I did manage to sit with my current armchair project for a while. It was a small dose of fibre therapy and I desperately needed it.

I'm working on the Engagement Gift blanket and even though I only managed just over a row, with several interruptions, it was good for me just to have it in my hands and stitch away for a bit. Here's how it's looking: It's now big enough to drape over my legs and keep me warm as I work, and it's definifitely taking on a life of it's own as far as colour scheme goes. The engaged couple arrive in just a few days. I had hoped to have it ready for them to take home. I don't thing that will happen now, but they will get to see it while they're here. And meanwhile it's there to give me something warm and soft to hang on to when things are tough. I so rely on my fibre therapy to keep me going!

1 comment:

Knitspingirl said...

Ahhh ... fibre therapy.
So under-rated ... so good for the soul.
Hugs to you!