Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cell Weave

I was a bit slow getting started yesterday, but I did eventually get to the Cell Weave sample. Here it is: So different from my Huck Lace! This one is woven in a fine wool with the combination of dark and light threads outlining the "cells".

There's another version of Cell Weave on the list of projects, but also several completely different weave structures to tackle today. My plan is to do the most different ones first and then come back to the ones that are similar to what I've already done. Of course there will be a bunch of other people all with their own priorities, so I'm hoping for a bit of cooperation and expecting more than a bit of chaos today. If I can keep my head straight, I might even get all the required samples done by the end of today, but I'm not counting on it. We'll see how the day goes. For now, my priorities are porridge and coffee so I'll be ready for the day.

No comments: