Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Colour Again

My Colour Theory folio is due in today. I spent some time yesterday tidying up all the little tasks we'd been given during the term. Thankfully it was only tidying up--I'd actually managed to stay pretty much up to date as we went along--yay! One exercise which we'd only spent a few minutes on caught my eye. The teacher handed out little squares of fabric and asked us to design a colour scheme to suit. The colour didn't impress me any--a warm neutral brown I guess you'd call it. The resulting colour scheme wasn't anything to get excited about either. Then I remembered this: It's a wall hanging I made years ago--after an autumn trip to the Adelaide hills. And there it is, a warm neutral brown that makes me happy. So now there's one extra picture in my Colour Theory folder.

No comments: