Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Colour Conglomerate

I received a couple of these Tibetan felted coasters as a gift from my friend A yesterday. Each is a flat disc made up of tiny felt balls, just threaded together. There doesn't seem to be any science to the way the colours are combined, except that each colour is different from its immediate neighbours. The result is bright, cuddly and fun. There's a spot on my new sewing table that's just right for either a cup of coffee or a pin-cushion. These cuties could serve as either or both. It's been a rough week for me. I won't go into details here, but bright, cuddly and fun is just what I needed.

2 comments:

ixchel bunny said...

I love them ! they are so cute cuddly and most of all nice and colourful: dont you just LOVE a fluffy Rainbow in the house eh? ;-)
Hope next week will be all of the above ;) ((hugs)) Charly

Chiara Z said...

Thanks--fluffy rainbows and friends: both very comforting!