Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Today's Task

The Studio is finished--all bar the stormwater connection, which is promised for tomorrow. I'll believe that when I see it done. Coordination hasn't been the strong point of this project. That won't slow me down with moving in, though. First task: paint. Then I need to find some lino and get that in. After that comes shelving and all my stuff.
Since the room's going to be full of colour and interest, I decided to keep it simple. Here we have a tin of flat white ceiling paint and two of wall paint: low sheen acrylic. The colour is called peaceful white. I chose it as the most neutral of the off-white selections, but the name certainly has appeal. I have brushes and rollers at the ready. The power is connected already, so I'll pick up my phone and music machine and off I go.

2 comments:

SewSofie said...

Excellent! I havent been reading blogs (or blogging) for a little while and Im glad the project is almost over for you. Well done!

Chiara Z said...

Thanks--hope you're doing ok.