My hand-dyed colour wheel samples are nearly done.
I ran out of space in my small kitchen before I'd mixed up the purples. I left those until last, since I'd had a good dose of that colour spectrum recently. This morning I tackled the washing up from recent meals and colour experiments--in separate sinks. Then I mixed up the dyes for my purples and popped them into the microwave. They're developing as I type and will be ready to rinse later today. I also did samples of different dilutions to achieve a spectrum of different tints for each of my primary colours. So my next task is to mix up some different shades using my landscape Currawong dye. The trick is to use a small enough dose of the black to see subtle differences.