Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Waiting

It's been a crazy few days for me with lots of things to worry about and lots of waiting for phone calls and processes that I can do little about. Sometimes having a bit of crochet in my hands helps to keep me sane. I'm back to the little flowers.



















These are three versions of the same thing. The difference is simply in the pattern of increases I make before I crochet the little petal shapes. The fibre is a leftover bit of variegated corn-silk yarn.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Cute.
Nostalgia attack... The long twirly piece reminds me of "curly worms" that we had when I was a child. It looked just like that and had a pair of eyes sewn on one end. a pompom was ties to the end of he string on the other end. I think my nana made them for us.