Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Craft Fair Reprise

Remember last Saturday and my plans to go to the Quilt Show without emtying my wallet? Well, I didn't do too badly. All I bought was this:
Bright boldly coloured felt balls! I'm planning to use them in some of my freeform jewellry. They're quite light for their size--that's a challenge with big bright beads normally, so felt is a great solution. Unfortunately there's no information on the packaging about who makes them. And from the price I can be sure that they're not made locally.

2 comments:

SewSofie said...

Oohhh I love them. I have a packet of purple ones at home. Had great plans for them but alas, have yet to open the pack. can't wait to see what they become.

Chiara Z said...

confession--I took them out of the packet to take the photo this morning:)