Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Looking Forward

I've been wanting to have a go at basket-making for a while. Not that I expect it will become my primary passion, but the structural possibilities intrigue me. And I have some exciting ideas about ways in which my fibres and established interest in weaving may be incorporated. At last year's Sheep and Wool Show I promised myself a basket-making workshop. I even went as far as enrolling, but had to cancel because of a teaching commitment. I came across the Basket-makers of Victoria again at the Quilt and Craft show a few weeks ago. There was the workshop I had promised myself.



















The flyer arrived yesterday. I've already made a call today to see if I can book my place. It will be interesting to see what comes out of it.

2 comments:

Steve-Ang said...

going to join the OT profession??!! Ha ha ;)

Chiara Z said...

yep--just need to get myself some sandals to wear!