- I need to find a way of securing each of these little packages of fibre so that they don't go berserk in the dyepot
- They need a good soak to help the colour to penetrate properly
- I need to find the right pot to dye them in, I think I can use the smaller of my two dyepots with as little water as possible
- Meanwhile I'm desperately running around the colour wheel in my head--like the proverbial hamster--what colours shall I add?
- I'm going to put the three different fibres in the same dyepot, then they'll easily work in together for whatever project D comes up with.
- Rinsing and drying and then deciding whether to pop them in the mail, or have the pleasure of handing them over in person.
Right, I have a plan! As usual there's a small snag--yep, the kitchen sink. It's currently full of dirty dishes. Clear those and I'm on my way.