Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bargains

I said yesterday that I need to keep myself under considerable control when I visit the haberdashery warehouse. One place I do allow myself a bit of leeway is the $1 bargain bin--especially when there are items that I might be purchasing anyway.



















Here's what I got:
  • side cutters for beading wire
  • cleaning brush for sewing machine
  • itty bitty paper punch
  • bag of purple pretties
  • blue shell (not plastic) buttons
Total cost: $5--most of these would normally cost more than that each.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Gotta love the $1 bins and bargains. :)
Next time if you see wire cutters at a bargain price would yo please grab me a pair? - mine are blunt; they were cheapies so didn't last well.

Chiara Z said...

Sure, I'll keep it in mind