Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Light and Bright

I just spent five minutes reinforcing the stitching on this top.
I picked it up for $10 at a factory outlet yesterday. I'm going to wear it today. We're expecting another couple of days in the mid-thirties. This is one of my absolute favourite colours to wear and it's light as a feather cotton with all those pretty spangles. How could I resist? Well, perhaps the fact that I've already spent time stitching sequins back on before I've even had a chance to wear it, but it's a price I'm willing to pay for now. There's a little bag of spare sequins, so I don't have to worry too much if a few come adrift. 

2 comments:

Dee said...

cute top - keep cool.

Chiara Z said...

thanks:) we've got a few days of this so the blinds are down and I'm drinking lots of water.