Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Length

I made this necklace and the matching earings years ago. I expected it to be a favourite, but I rarely wear it. Yesterday I put it on to remind myself of what I do and don't like about it.

























I love the colour and the variety of beads. The length of the necklace is wrong: too short for most of the tops I wear. And the earings are too straight up and down. I like a bit of flexibibilty in my longer earings. As you can see there are a few beads from this collection left and a spare earing. I think I made a second pair at the time and one was lost. There's also a small blue seed bead in the necklace which I think I have still in my work-box. So the plan is to pull it all apart and start again. I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments: