Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Live in Coburg

I'm off to Coburg Mall this morning to help install the yarnstorming. I spent a couple of hours last night and this morning making up some extra bits of hand-knitting to supplement the great work done by the kids.




















This is knitting up close and personal. I use my fingers as the knitting needles, so there's nothing between me and the yarn. The only drawback with this approach is that I am literally attached to the knitting. Where I go, it goes. There's no way to put the knitting down until it's finished. So I was confined to my armchair for the duration of each ball of wool. My record this morning was 100 grams in about 35 minutes. I was hanging out for a cup of coffee and needed to finish before I could put the pot on the stove.

No comments: