Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Back to School

It's back to school week. I went to the supermarket yesterday afternoon and the place was full of tiny people in school uniforms. Each tiny person accompanied by a parent with a list:)

It's back to school for me too. Tomorrow I begin my Spinning Certificate course at the Hand Weavers and Spinners' Guild of Victoria. Doesn't that sound grand. I don't have a shiny new uniform to wear, but I do have a list, which I'll have to check out thoroughly today. And I'll pack my lunch and sharpen my pencils. I think I even have an apple to bring along.

If you'd like to check out the Guild, here's the link.
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~handspin/

It even has a picture of my class group for last year's Weaving Certificate and some of our work. Unfortunately I had to miss the presentation day. Year 2 of that course kicks off in a couple of weeks, so my weekends will be full, but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: