Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Crafting a Life

I've started the morning well. A good burst of cleaning up is just what I needed. I've cleared off my big kitchen table. Here's what's going in the bin:That done, I can see my way clear to working on some more creative activities. The clean up took less than an hour. The pile on the table has been weighing me down for weeks. Now don't get me wrong, I still have paperwork and more clearing and prioritising to do, but every bit of space I get sorted breathes some life into the process of crafting--in my art work and in my life in general.

1 comment:

Knitspingirl said...

Isn't it strange how something as simple as (for me anyway) running the vacuum over the floor can weigh on you. I put it off, & put it off, & feel guilty about putting it off, & put it off some more. But when you actually grit your teeth & DO it, it doesn't take that long ...