Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cabuchon

Today I finally got around to beading this semi-precious stone teardrop that I bought years ago. It's so long ago that I can't even remember what the stone is called, but I still love it. Originally I had hoped to set it with silver-clay, but that hasn't happened. Today I had a go with little seed beads and peyote stitch.

























Funnily enough, I thought I was going to be working on this when I made my twisty beaded thing on the weekend. Apparently I wasn't in a regular mood at the time. Today I was happy to take it slowly and carefully. I think I'll add one more row of beads to secure the front. Then I'll have to figure out how to make a beaded bail so I can hang it on a chain.

1 comment:

Dee said...

OOOOHHH NIIICCCCE!! Classy too ;)