Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Where Was I?

My apologies for my unscheduled blog break. No, it wasn't my internet having trouble this time, it was me. I just didn't have the usual get-up-and-go and once I'd missed a day it was so much easier to miss the next day. I have been making things, albeit slowly.
  • sock knitting
  • fine spinning
  • beading
  • and the secret heart project . . .




















This is a community project. My major challenge just now is rounding up various contributions. Once that's done it will be time to put it all together. If you're a local quilter you might get a phone call to invite you to a working bee. Or just let me know in the comments if you'd like to come along.

2 comments:

Vireya said...

You know I'm willing to help assemble, etc.

Hope you're having a better Saturday!

Chiara Z said...

Thanks, I'm counting on it:)