Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

One More

I made another couple of roses for brooches. I used the leftover yarns from the scarves I've been making, so these ones are purple.



















Purple is still a difficult colour for me to pick up with my camera, but there you are. The one at the bottom of the pic isn't rolled up yet, so it still looks like a funny little worm.

On the subject of counting, my Blogger tools tell me that this is my 1000th post. It seems like a big number. One a day adds up over time, I guess. I'm not planning to make anything like 1000 roses, but I might surprise myself yet!

3 comments:

Knitspingirl said...

Congrats on your 1,000th blog post!
I admire your dedication - I haven't even reached the 100 mark yet!

Vireya said...

Congratulations on 1000 posts!

Chiara Z said...

Thanks and thanks:)