Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Good to Go

I spent yesterday slowly getting everything ready for today's market.

























I'm particularly pleased with how the CD Drop Spindle kits turned out. So much so that I aim to have a shot at the Rose Brooch kits soon. I think I've worked out a way to package them up neatly and still have the special yarn on display.

I've got my collection of drop spindles packed. I expect to be spinning for a fair bit of the day and I'll burn through the wool too quickly if I do it all on the CD spindle, since that's not designed for a fine yarn. In fact I'd better head out to the studio and pick out some extra wool tops before I go.

2 comments:

Vireya said...

Was planning to take a walk up and see the market offerings, but looking out the window now I'm not so sure!

Maybe it will clear up later.

Chiara Z said...

glad to see you:)